“Trick or treat”. Yeah! Today is Halloween. Happy Halloween Day! Tthis is my favorite holiday! Scare, Candy, Pumpkin and Fun.
And here is my favorite list of the top 10 popular Halloween Movies on YouTube. Share for you.
- The Exorcist: A mother decides to seek for the help of two religious men to exorcise a demand possessing her daughter.
- Demons: A ronin warrior gets robbed and decides to get his revenge by setting off on a deadly mission.
- The Shining: This is about a trip that was taken by a family and the creepy things that they were made to endure.
- The Ornate Lock: A movie where creepy things start occurring as a result of a door being opened in an old haunted bungalow.
- Alien: Upon receiving a call for help from a planet that is not known, the ship decides to head to earth only to notice that an alien has gotten on board.
- Diabolique: Two women dating a head-teacher come together to kill him but the corpse vanishes after the deed is done and the women begin to experience strange things.
- Frankenstein: This is a movie about a scientist who creates a creepy being from the parts of dead humans.
- Night of the Living Dead: This is a movie about a cluster of people who must do everything to escape a zombie attack in a farmhouse.
- Psycho: A secretary who rips her institution of a huge sum of money ends up in a hotel manned by a man who is controlled by his creepy mother.
- Faust: This is a movie about a wager between Mephisto and God.
If you want to save these YouTube movies to your computer, here is a step by step guide for you. What you need is this YouTube downloader, it’s available on Windows and Mac. And I will take the Mac version as a sample in this guide, the Windows version is almost the same, I’m sure you can handle it. Now, let’s start the guide to download the Halloween movies to computer.
Step 1. Download and install the YouTube Downloader, and then run the YouTube Downloader.
Step 2. Launch your Safari web browser. Go to youtube.com and find the Halloween movies you want to save to computer. You can use Firefox or Chrome, IE explorer web browser as well.
Step 3. YouTube Downloader will detect the Halloween movie automatically and show a Download button at the top left corner. Click it to download the Halloween movies to your computer. That’s all. It couldn’t be easier to save YouTube videos to computer like that.