iSkysoft hold a Thanksgiving promotion, and you are lucky to get a DVD to iPad Converter for Mac for free. You just need to type your e-mail address, and then iSkysoft will send the full register code to you through your e-mail.
If you want to know how to convert DVD and transfer DVD movie to iPad, this step by step guide will help you a lot.
Key features of DVD to iPad Converter for Mac:
Convert DVD to iPad Video and Audio
- Rip commercial DVD movies to iPad friendly format (H.264, MPEG-4, MP4, and M4V) so you can enjoy your favorite movies on the go.
- Convert homemade DVDs or VIDEO-TS folder files for viewing on your iPad, anytime and anywhere.
- Extract DVD audio to M4A, MP3, AAC for playback on your iPad (iPad 2).
- Capture your favorite scene from video and save in BMP, JPG image format.
- Crop black borders of DVD movies and watch it in full screen on your iPad.
- Trim DVD movies to get video or audio clips, say, favorite lines or episodes, you like and convert them for your iPad.
- Merge all titles and chapters into one output file then you can enjoy a long movie on your iPad without interruption.
- Convert DVD to iPad MP4 with any available languages on your DVD movie by selecting the subtitle and audio track you prefer.
A List of Useful Settings
- Set video brightness, contrast, and saturation to adjust DVD movie effects. You can preview the changes before conversion.
- Support video output settings, including resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate and audio output settings, including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
- Rectify the ugly motion artifacts of some DVDs with the Deinterlace options.
- Note: You can improve the output video and audio quality by setting a higher bit rate and resolution, but the output file will be bigger. If you want to compress the video/audio size, just set a low bit rate.
- This Mac DVD to iPad Converter is simple Mac-style interface and self-explanatory options guide you in converting DVD movies to iPad without the hassle of figuring out settings for your iPad or how to use the program.
- It’s a professional Mac DVD to iPad converter, and it supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Snow Leopard on iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.