Sometimes, you may delete your iPhone photos by accident, and these photos are really important for you. And here is a step by step guide will show you how to recover your iPhone photos. This tutorial is easy to follow, even you are computer idiot can understand it.
Please pay attention: Don’t sync your iPhone with iTunes. And then set your iPhone into the flight mode and don’t use it until you find those photos. This will increase the ratio to retrieve your iPhone photos.
The tool you need is this iPhone Photos Recovery. This program has both Windows Version and Mac Version, and this guide is based on Windows Version. And we took iPhone 5 as example. Now, let’s start the guide.
Step1. Download iPhone Photo Recovery and install it on your computer, Plug in iPhone to computer. Then you’ll get the main interface as follow.
Step2. You have to set your iPhone into DFU mode to let the software scan your iPhone.
1). Hold your iPhone and click “Start”.
2). Press “Home” and “Power” button at the same time when you click “Start”, and hold for 10 seconds. The iPhone Photo Recovery will count it for you.
3). After 10 seconds, release “Power” and keep pressing “Home” for another 10 seconds.
4. When you’re told that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode, the iPhone photo recovery will automatically scan your iPhone for data as follow.
Step3. After the scan, the iPhone photo recovery will return a list of all the photos on your iPhone, including the deleted photos. Now you can preview the photos and choose the photos you want to retrieve. And then click “Recover”, that’s all. When the process is finished, you will find the deleted photos back on your iPhone.
Mac doesn’t support Android Device well. If you are a Mac user and you have an Android device like Samsung SIII phone or Android Tablet, it would be difficult to put iTunes songs on your android device. I have tried some App manager for Android, and recommend this MobileGo for Android. It’s easy to use and it’s compatible with almost all Android devices. Below are some key features about this app.
- Android Fans – Dedicated one-click backup and restore phone data on Mac.
- Music Lovers – Instantly add music, video and photo for enjoy anytime.
- App Addicts – Quick install/uninstall, move and export apps with ease.
- Social Favors – Send & reply text messages directly on your Mac.
Why do I recommend this Android File Manager for Mac, it can help you do amazing job as follow.
- With this Android File Manager for Mac, you can backup everything on your Android devices like contacts, SMS, apps, catalogs, etc. on your Mac effortlessly and restore all or selected backed-up files to your devices with a click.
- It can help you push music, photo and video easily to your Android device with a click. Meanwhile, you can import/export music to/from iTunes directly.
- Lets you quickly install and uninstall apps on your Android device from your Mac and export apps to your Mac with a click.
- Now you can reply, send text directly on your Mac without doing it on a tiny four-inch screen.
- Import/Export contacts to and from vCard files. Find and categorize contacts.
- Quickly and easily set your own music as phone, alarm or notification ringtones.
- Install downloaded APK install files from your desktop without logging on Google Play.
- Super-fast one click screen-shot capture to save your favorite screenshots!
If you are looking for some kind of app to manager your android device on your Mac, this Android File Manager for Mac is what you need. And here is the free download link.
Android File Manager for Mac
PDF Converter for Mac Now have a big update, supports the new Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. If you want to convert PDF document on your Mac, this PDF Converter for Mac is a must have PDF tool.
Here are some key features about the PDF Converter for Mac
1. Convert PDF to 8 popular document formats on Mac
Converts PDFs to fully-formatted and editable Word, PowerPoint, Excel, EPUB, RTF, HTML, Text documents and Images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp and .tiff).
100% retains layout and formatting in the output documents.
2. Convert encrypted PDF files
Directly converts Owner Password protected PDFs (PDF file is encrypted from copying and editing).
Needs users to enter the right password to in converting Open Password protected PDF (PDF file is protected from opening).
3. Batch and Partial conversion modes
4. Easy to use. Support drag-and-drop operation. Mac users can effortlessly add, remove, change the conversion order of PDF files.
5. Supports OCR.
If you are interested in this PDF Converter for Mac. Here is a step by step guide regarding how to use it to convert PDF file on Mac.
For the full version with discount, you can contact us through support (at) mac-dvd.com to get the coupon.
ITools launched a new version that perfectly supported iOS5, wireless management, and Mac version.
If you want to transfer iPod songs, videos, photos, movies, playlists to Mac, please use this iPod to Mac Transfer
iTools Beta announced on Oct.28th: The new version fully and perfectly supports iOS5 and wireless management. The long-expected pictures importing function optimizes the show for music store in the media management. At the same time they grandly promoted iTools preview version for Mac OS X. Until now, iTools has been the NO.1 for the third party Apple management software which is cross platform and supports iOS5 in the world.
At 23:58 on Oct 28th,2011: After launched the version supported iOS5 one week ago, iTools launched again the new version 1028, which added the importing pictures function that the last version is lack of, and Wireless synchronization management function that the fans have been highly expecting, at this situation, iTools launched the preview version for Mac OSX
Thus, iTools has been the NO.1 for the third party Apple management software that is cross platform and supports iOS5 in the world, which means iTools is not only for the windows users , it pays more attention to the serials users of Apple products.
iTools 2011 for Mac OS X features
- Support iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod touch 1/2/3/4
- Support iOS 1/2/3/4/5
- Support to connected numbers of iOS devices
- Support iOS devices information test
- Support to import application program in the local program library automatically
- Support to install, upgrade, uninstall for numbers of devices at the same time
- Support to query the upgraded information of program in the local program library
- Support to manage the iTunes’s backup function
- Support to change pxl format into ipa format
- Support to install, delete, backup for the application program of the devices
- Support the management function, documents information show for the document system
Download iTools for Mac for free
If you are looking for a free DVD burner to help you convert video and burn movie to DVD to enjoy on normal DVD player, now you get the chance to download iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac for free, it’s original $49.
Here are the full giveaway from iSkysoft
“iSkysoft is now offering freebies for its signature product DVD Creator (Win & Mac) from Oct 27th to Nov 2nd. Make a great video gift for preserving your Halloween. Don’t miss the chance to broaden your desktop apps and add color to your digital life!”