When you lost the iTunes music or when you want to backup your iPod collection on Mac, you need an iPod manager to copy iPod to Mac, backup iPod to Mac. This iPod to Mac Transfer makes it easy to transfer iPod music, photo, video and movie, podcast, and TV program to Mac. Moreover, you can freely transfer from iPod to iTunes, from Mac to iPod.
- Step1. Download the iPod Transfer for Mac, double click and follow the steps to install it, launch the iPod transfer.
- Step2. Connect your iPod to Mac through the USB cable, the iPod Transfer for Mac will automatically detece your iPod and scan the files on your iPad, and then it will return a file list of your iPod.
- Step3. Go to the Music, Moive or Photo tab, check the files you want to copy to Mac, and press 'export checked files to local' button in the top 'Export' menu. It will pop up a windows, you can set a output folder to save your iPod files and then click 'Safe'. The iPod transfer will copy the songs, videos and photos from your iPod to Mac automatically.
- Supported OS: macOS 10.12 Sierra and All Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- CPU: 1G Hz Intel processor or above.
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more
"A really nice iPod Transfer, my Mac hard drive crashed and I lost the iTunes library, and this iPod to Mac Transfer help me retrieve all the files from my iPod touch, save money to re-buy songs and movies from iTunes store. Thank you so much."
James Byant from UK