iCloud is a great cloud service from Apple. It can automatically backup your device's data every day as long as you turn on the backup function. Convenient and Safe. This service can prevent data lose and free space for your Apple devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. And every Apple user has 5 GB space for storing data on iCloud.
If you want to access your iCloud data and your iPhone or iPad is not beside you. Here are 3 ways to access your iCloud data on computer. Easy to handle.
You can launch your browser, it could be Safari, IE, Edge, Firefox, or Opera, etc. Visit http://www.icloud.com , sign it with your Apple ID user name and password. But users can access certain data from the website including Photo Library, Notes, Contacts, Setting. If you want to access more data like whatsApp attachments, photo stream or call history, sorry, this way not works, get through to the solution 3.
Apple develops a desktop program to help you manage iCloud files, safe and easy to use.
1. You can download iCloud Control Panel from Apple website, the windows version is available, and the Mac version is already built-in your Mac OS X.
2. Launch the software, sign in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Then you will be able to access all your iCloud files as the picture shown below.
Compare with solution 1 & 2, this method enable you access all the files on your iCloud. Safe and easy-to-use. Dr.fone is available on Mac and Windows as well.
1. Download and install Dr.fone, and then launch it.
2. Choose "Recover from iCloud Backup File" mode, and then sign it with your Apple ID and password.
3. After logging in, you will see all the iCloud backup files you have ever made. Select the iCloud backup file you want to access and click "Download". You can select the files according to the data or device name. And then click "Next".
Tip: You can select the file types you want to access instead of the whole iCloud backup file, which will help you save the time to download and scan the data you actually don’t need.
4. Dr.fone will scan and analytic the iCloud file automatically. When the scan process is finished. You will get a file list with preview as follow, just select the files you want to access and click "Recover" to save them to your computer.
That's all. It couldn't be easier to access iCloud files like that. Feel free to recommend this guide to your friend if you think it's useful. Thank you.