Part1: How to Convert PDF to Word on Mac
- Download and install PDF Editor for Mac, and then open your PDF file. Click Convert in the toolbar, you can convert a PDF file to a Word document.
- 1.PDF Editor for Mac can convert encrypted PDF files with copying and printing restrictions without requiring the password;
- 2.You can convert specific PDF page to Word or convert the PDF multi-page to word.
- 3.You can rename the converted Word file.
Part2: How to edit PDF text on Mac
Choose Add Text in the toolbar, and then click on any area on the page, you can add text into the PDF file. Choose Touchup Tool in the toolbar, after that:
1. Click on the text, and then you can delete it, or move the text block by dragging and dropping;
2. Double click on any text in the PDF file, and then you can modify the text within editable text block.
Note: If the system doesn't have the font of your selected text, there will be a pop-up window notifying you to auto-match font or select font when you want to edit the text. You can choose either and then modify the text. And if you always want to auto-match this kind of embedded fonts afterward for editing text, you can customize settings in the General window by choosing PDF Editor > Preferences… in the menu bar.
Part3. How to edit PDF images and graphics on Mac
Before editing images and graphics in your PDF files, you can customize your toolbar by clicking Customize in the toolbar, and then drag Insert Image and Crop Image to the toolbar. Then get started: 1. Choose Touchup Tool in the toolbar, and select an image or graphic in the PDF file. Then you can delete it, or move it by dragging and dropping.
2. Click Insert Image in the toolbar, and you can insert local images and graphics to the page.
3. Select an existing image in the PDF file with Touchup Tool, and then click Crop Image in the toolbar, you can crop and resize the selected image or graphic.