If you want to take your first steps into video editing, online video editing software would be your best choice; they are not professional as video editing software that you need to install on your computer. But they are easy to learn and simple to use. You don’t have to download anything and what you need is only a web browser. This article will collect the top 10 online video editing software for mac for you.
YouTube video editing software doesn't offer all the features that some of these other online programs have. But it does give you the opportunity to easily edit videos that you've previously uploaded to YouTube. Given the popularity of YouTube, any editing features are better than none.
Visit YouTube Video Editor
Kaltura allows publishers of all sizes to easily, quickly, and cost effectively enhance their web site with video and interactive rich-media functionalities, including video management, searching, uploading, importing, editing, annotating, remixing, sharing, and advertising. With 100,000 publishers worldwide who have integrated Kaltura’s open source video platform, Kaltura is revolutionizing the industry by providing the first and only open source video solution stack.
The latest version of JayCut (2.2) features a fantastic new drawing/annotation tool which can allow you to create your very own sports commentary highlights video amongst others. Tie this with the ability to create slow motion effects, add a background via green screen chroma keying, record your own voice overs and you have a very powerful editing suite that even some desktop software would be envious of.
With Pixorial, you can easily send, upload, edit, organize and share your video memories. As well as Pixorial being your own personal online video library, there is a handy video editor under the ‘Producer’ tab that lets you combine videos, add transitions and titles. Once your video is complete there are buttons to easily share it on Twitter and Facebook as well as being able to email, download and even order a DVD copy of your edited video.
Adobe Premiere Express is a stripped down version of Adobe Premiere, designed specifically for online video editing. Used by major sites, Premiere Express is the leader in online video editing. It's easy to use, free to get started, and offers the convenience of being able to edit your footage online from any internet connection in the world.
Visit Adobe Premiere Express
Photobucket is probably the most popular online video and image editor. The Photobucket image editing software is top of the line, easy to use, and feature rich. Upload all your photos, videos, and images for free. Make photo slideshows to share with friends. Host and share videos with us: we are one of the most popular video-hosting sites in the world. Plus, find and share the best MySpace icons for profile layouts.
Creaza can help you do all these easily:
1. Shoot and capture media with your mobile phone or any camera device, and sync it to your private media library in the cloud.
2. Shape and edit your media clips with professional-looking titles, transitions, effects, animation, music and narration.3. Share and collaborate in an online workspace and publish your movies to social networks and video scrapbooks.
Movie Masher is a powerful but easy to use online video editor, it can do these for you:
1. enable your users to seamlessly mix video, audio, images and text
2. control every aspect of the editing interface and underlying functionality
3. build your own controls, effects, transitions and titles in Adobe Flash
4. deploy on any site for free under an open source license
Visit Movie Masher
With free online video editor stupeflix, you can easily do these:
1. Mix images, videos and soundtracks. Add titles, transitions, oohs, and ahhs.
2. Preview instantly your video creations with Stupeflix uniquely fast rendering technology.
3. Insert your pictures and videos into professionally designed video themes. Learn more
4. Wow the crowd with stunning 720p high definition videos.
5. From simple slideshows to professional videos.
One True Media was founded in January 2005 to provide consumers with easy-to-use tools to mix and share their own video creations. Create and edit video with only 3 steps.
1. Upload photos and video clips
2. Choose a style, add effects, captions and music
3. Share post to sites like YouTube, Facebook or get a DVD
Visit One True Media