Mac doesn’t support Android Device well. If you are a Mac user and you have an Android device like Samsung SIII phone or Android Tablet, it would be difficult to put iTunes songs on your android device. I have tried some App manager for Android, and recommend this MobileGo for Android. It’s easy to use and it’s compatible with almost all Android devices. Below are some key features about this app.
- Android Fans – Dedicated one-click backup and restore phone data on Mac.
- Music Lovers – Instantly add music, video and photo for enjoy anytime.
- App Addicts – Quick install/uninstall, move and export apps with ease.
- Social Favors – Send & reply text messages directly on your Mac.
Why do I recommend this Android File Manager for Mac, it can help you do amazing job as follow.
- With this Android File Manager for Mac, you can backup everything on your Android devices like contacts, SMS, apps, catalogs, etc. on your Mac effortlessly and restore all or selected backed-up files to your devices with a click.
- It can help you push music, photo and video easily to your Android device with a click. Meanwhile, you can import/export music to/from iTunes directly.
- Lets you quickly install and uninstall apps on your Android device from your Mac and export apps to your Mac with a click.
- Now you can reply, send text directly on your Mac without doing it on a tiny four-inch screen.
- Import/Export contacts to and from vCard files. Find and categorize contacts.
- Quickly and easily set your own music as phone, alarm or notification ringtones.
- Install downloaded APK install files from your desktop without logging on Google Play.
- Super-fast one click screen-shot capture to save your favorite screenshots!
If you are looking for some kind of app to manager your android device on your Mac, this Android File Manager for Mac is what you need. And here is the free download link.