It’s not easly to record audio playing out from Mac. But with WavTap, you can easily do that job even you are a new Mac user.
What you need to do is run WavTap, pull down the menu and select ” Start Recording “. Wavtap will automatically record the audio being played on your Mac and export the audio as a wav file. It supports audio from podcast, live stream, video, iTunes, the source doesn’t matter, as long as it’s playing. Once you finish the capture, select “Stop Recording”, and you will find the recorded wav audio file on your desktop.
Wavtap is free and safe, and here is the download link.
For your most part, the easy app performs as advertised, though the “Save Final 20 Seconds” choice wasn’t as trusted in our testing. An additional minor quirk you could run into is after finishing recording, where the system audio may wellappear to muted and unresponsive. If youcome across that to become the case, open Technique Preferences, select “Sound”, thenchoose “Internal Speakers” from the device list. Flip overfor the “Input” tab and select the Internal Microphone whileyou are at it, or you might run into challenges down the road when attempting to Skype or FaceTime.
For more Mac Audio Recorders, I’d also recommend Audio Recorder for Mac to you. It’s compatible with almost all streaming websites including YouTube, Pandora, Napster, Spotify, GUBA, NPC, MySpace, archive.org, BBC Radio Audio, iTunes Radio, RTVE, Sirius Radio, Radio Blog Club, XM Radio Online, AOL Music, etc.
Mac doesn’t support Android Device well. If you are a Mac user and you have an Android device like Samsung SIII phone or Android Tablet, it would be difficult to put iTunes songs on your android device. I have tried some App manager for Android, and recommend this MobileGo for Android. It’s easy to use and it’s compatible with almost all Android devices. Below are some key features about this app.
- Android Fans – Dedicated one-click backup and restore phone data on Mac.
- Music Lovers – Instantly add music, video and photo for enjoy anytime.
- App Addicts – Quick install/uninstall, move and export apps with ease.
- Social Favors – Send & reply text messages directly on your Mac.
Why do I recommend this Android File Manager for Mac, it can help you do amazing job as follow.
- With this Android File Manager for Mac, you can backup everything on your Android devices like contacts, SMS, apps, catalogs, etc. on your Mac effortlessly and restore all or selected backed-up files to your devices with a click.
- It can help you push music, photo and video easily to your Android device with a click. Meanwhile, you can import/export music to/from iTunes directly.
- Lets you quickly install and uninstall apps on your Android device from your Mac and export apps to your Mac with a click.
- Now you can reply, send text directly on your Mac without doing it on a tiny four-inch screen.
- Import/Export contacts to and from vCard files. Find and categorize contacts.
- Quickly and easily set your own music as phone, alarm or notification ringtones.
- Install downloaded APK install files from your desktop without logging on Google Play.
- Super-fast one click screen-shot capture to save your favorite screenshots!
If you are looking for some kind of app to manager your android device on your Mac, this Android File Manager for Mac is what you need. And here is the free download link.
Android File Manager for Mac
When you wanted to manage Android programs in your Mac, a fresh virtualization application known as BlueStacks makes it much simpler than any other time. Your really an easy task to deploy solution involves 19 popular Google android programs that can be operate independently and also without resorting to jogging Android ICS in a very virtual device, detaching the often clunky virtualized Android OS experience along with instead introducing directly into the apps.
Here is the free download link of BlueStacks App Player
Your go delinquent set up can be large around the online games but includes various other well-liked game titles way too. You’ll obtain Air Control Lite, Alchemy, Basketball Shot, Drag Racing, Elastic World, Facebook, Glow Hockey, Guns’n Glory, Paper Toss, Pulse news reader, Robo Defense, Seesmic, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Zebra Paint, almost all handily located in the ‘Android Apps’ file within the Computer itself By Dock. Because they work because impartial apps, you’ll additionally discover their whereabouts inside LaunchPad.
Functionality is superb and there are not any obvious troubles or even speed troubles, and several in the video games actually manage to run better in Mac Operating system A within the digital covering than they accomplish upon a few older Android mobile phone mobile phones – unsurprising with the computer’s desktop components can be beefier.
This is a excellent free option for anyone planning to run Android os software on his or her Macintosh personal computer.