As you know, we need a credit card to register iTunes Apple store. But we found a simple way to bypass the limitation, and this way works for both iOS devices including iPod, iPhone, iPad and Mac App Store. With this solution, you don’t need to worry about your kids to buy items on iTunes store crazily. In this guide, I took iPhone as a example.
- Step1. Open your iPhone App Store and click on “Account” from the right-hand side
- Step2. If currently logged into an Apple account, click on “Sign Out” otherwise click the “Create Apple ID” button (alternatively, you can sign up on the web directly from Apple)
- Step3. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and fill out the Apple ID creation page, set this up for a new email address than your primary app store account
- Step4. At the “Provide a Payment Method” screen, select “None” as the payment option. Optionally, add a gift certificate to pad the account with an app purchase budget.
- Step5. Click “Create Apple ID” and verify the email address you provided earlier, your credit card free Mac App Store login is now active.
At the moment plot hooked on the App store up by the just this minute twisted Apple ID as well as the user will be clever in the direction of download one free apps or download updates in the direction of accessible apps.
If you want to transfer your iTunes library to another computer, please follow this iTunes library movie guide.