iTunes is the best File Manager for iOS devices like iPhone, iPod and iPad. But for new Apple users, iTunes is a litter complicate. Moreover, iTunes happens error easily, like you do connect iPod to computer, but iTunes can’t recognize it. Or you switch your iPod to another computer, the iTunes has to erase the existing files on your iPod, this is really annoying. If you are looking for a good iTunes alternative, here is what you need.
MobileGo for iOS key features
- Transfer songs, videos, playlists, iTunes U, Podcasts to iTunes/PC, and vice verse
- Copy photos, albums from computer to iOS Devices, and reverse way
- Manage iPhone contacts including import, export, duplicate removal, Outlook sync.
- Import various kinds of music and video incompatible with iTunes
MobileGo supports iOS devices including
- iPhone: iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
- iPad: iPad Mini, iPad with Ritina Display, The New iPad, iPad 2, iPad
- iPod: iPod touch5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3
MobileGo System Requirement
- Supported OS Microsoft Windows 7/XP/Vista
- CPU 750MHz Intel or AMD
- Free Hard Disk Space 1 GB or more
- RAM 512MB or above
If you sick of iTunes, go and download this iTunes alternative for a try. Here is the free download link (23MB). If you want to know how to transfer files from iPod back to computer, this step by step guide will help you a lot.