“Trick or treat”. Yeah! Today is Halloween. Happy Halloween Day! Tthis is my favorite holiday! Scare, Candy, Pumpkin and Fun.
And here is my favorite list of the top 10 popular Halloween Movies on YouTube. Share for you.
- The Exorcist: A mother decides to seek for the help of two religious men to exorcise a demand possessing her daughter.
- Demons: A ronin warrior gets robbed and decides to get his revenge by setting off on a deadly mission.
- The Shining: This is about a trip that was taken by a family and the creepy things that they were made to endure.
- The Ornate Lock: A movie where creepy things start occurring as a result of a door being opened in an old haunted bungalow.
- Alien: Upon receiving a call for help from a planet that is not known, the ship decides to head to earth only to notice that an alien has gotten on board.
- Diabolique: Two women dating a head-teacher come together to kill him but the corpse vanishes after the deed is done and the women begin to experience strange things.
- Frankenstein: This is a movie about a scientist who creates a creepy being from the parts of dead humans.
- Night of the Living Dead: This is a movie about a cluster of people who must do everything to escape a zombie attack in a farmhouse.
- Psycho: A secretary who rips her institution of a huge sum of money ends up in a hotel manned by a man who is controlled by his creepy mother.
- Faust: This is a movie about a wager between Mephisto and God.
If you want to save these YouTube movies to your computer, here is a step by step guide for you. What you need is this YouTube downloader, it’s available on Windows and Mac. And I will take the Mac version as a sample in this guide, the Windows version is almost the same, I’m sure you can handle it. Now, let’s start the guide to download the Halloween movies to computer.
Step 1. Download and install the YouTube Downloader, and then run the YouTube Downloader.
Step 2. Launch your Safari web browser. Go to youtube.com and find the Halloween movies you want to save to computer. You can use Firefox or Chrome, IE explorer web browser as well.
Step 3. YouTube Downloader will detect the Halloween movie automatically and show a Download button at the top left corner. Click it to download the Halloween movies to your computer. That’s all. It couldn’t be easier to save YouTube videos to computer like that.
Yosemite is the best Mac OS X nowadays, it’s available on apple.com . You can upgrade your Mac to Yosemite for free now! But it’s pity that the old method to download YouTube video on Mavericks is not work on Yosemite. If you want to upgrade to Yosemite and keep downloading YouTube video, this step by step guide will help you.
The tool I recommend to you is this YouTube Downloader for Mac. It’s compatible with all Mac OS X including Yosemite.
Step1. Download and install the YouTube Downloader. And then launch it and you’ll see the simple but easy to navigate interface of the software.
Step2. Open YouTube website in your internet browser. Search for the video you want to download. Play the video and once it is playing, you will see a Download button is going to show up when you hover on the top right corner of your video screen. Click that Download button and the download will begin.
Another way of downloading the video is with URL. Copy the URL of the video that you want to download from the address bar of your internet browser and paste it on your YouTube downloader. And that’s it! Just wait for a few minutes for the download to finish. It may take a few minutes depending on the size of the video you are trying to download.
Step3. The downloaded YouTube video is in FLV format, if you want to put them on iPod, iPhone or portable player. You have to convert the FLV video to MP4 video. You just need to locate the video in your Downloaded library and you can see the convert button is on the right corner of the video. Just click it and choose an MP4 as output format and click the convert button and it’s done. You can also convert the YouTube video to AVI for burning to DVD, or convert YouTube to WMV for editing on Windows Movie Maker.
Slow motion is a cool video effect, if you want to make some special slow motion video for your YouTube channel, here is a step by step guide will show you how to add slow motion to video, easy to follow, I’m sure you can handle it.
The tool you need is this Video Editor, not free, but specially designed for newbie to video editing, it built-in many cool video effects. Only a few clicks to make amazing video. Well worth the money.
Step1. Download and install Video Editor. You can either click “Import” on the primary windows and select the video file from your computer, or simply drag and drop the video file to the User’s Album. Next, drag the video from User’s Album to Timeline for editing. Besides slow motion for your video, Video Editor comes with powerful features such as adding titles, photos with transition, applying visual effects, Picture-in-Picture video, and so on.
Step2. On the Timeline, double click on the added video to open up the video editing panel. You will see the Speed option, and the speed number indicates fast or slow motion. Move the little triangle button to 0.5 and you get a slow down version of the video. Click Play button in the preview windows to have a look at the new edited video.
- 0.5: half of the original speed (Slow Down, Half)
- 1: The original speed
- 1.5: 1.5 times of the original speed (Speed Up, 1.5 x Speed)
- 2: Double of the original speed (Speed Up, Double)
Tips: You can also click the bottom Audio menubar to make audio edits like change audio volume, pitch, set fade in/fade out effect, and more.
Step3. You could continue editing the videos. When all done, click “Create” to save the result. You can save the video in any popular formats on the computer by clicking “Format”. If you want to play YouTube video on iPod, iPhone, iPad, click “Device” and select your device. You can also share the video up to YouTube directly or burn the video to DVD.
If you need more detailed info, you can refer to this video guides of how to add slow motion effect to videos.
If you are looking for freeware to download YouTube video to your Mac for playback or editing. This YouTube Video Downloader would help you a lot. It works for the HTML5 YouTube too.
Here is the system requirement:
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
- Processor: 1 GHz or above
- RAM: 512MB of RAM or above
After you download and install the YouTube downloader. When you browse YouTube video through Safari, Firefox or Chrome browser. You will see a “download” button beside the YouTube video. Click it to download the YouTube video to your Mac. It’s really easy to use.
Free Download Now (Version 2.4.0)